The mission of the Orange County Mosquito and Vector Control District is to educate and protect Orange County from vectors and prevent vector-borne diseases in an environmentally responsible manner.
In achieving this mission, the Orange County Mosquito and Vector Control District shall:
- Be proactive in response to current and future vector threats.
- Respond effectively and courteously to the needs of the public.
- Inform and educate the public about the shared responsibility of vector control.
- Utilize the most effective and safest methods available for the control of vectors.
- Provide vector control services in the most cost-effective manner.